Dr. David Butler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

October 12th, 2015
JERK!
Literally.....STAY AWAY. I agree with the other guy who reviewed. He insists on "Liberty Pharmacy" and they SUCK. They get patient info wrong and are way over priced!!! This doctor probably gets a cut from their revenue. Not to mention, his nurses are incompetent, rude and UN-helpful. Dr. David Butler over does it on unnecessary tests and lab work. He thinks he knows how to run an office, but by misjudging his staff (thinking they can do no wrong) and treating his patients the way he does (JERK to say the least), he will ultimately lose a lot of patients. He lost 4 with our family. It does not surprise me in the least to see all of these bad reviews. I feel sorry for the guy.

July 31st, 2015
Literally.....STAY AWAY. I agree with the other guy who reviewed. He insists on "Liberty Pharmacy" and they are AWFUL. They get patient info wrong and are way over priced!!! This doctor probably gets a cut from their revenue. Not to mention, his nurses are incompetent, rude and UN-helpful. Dr. David Butler over does it on unnecessary tests and lab work. He thinks he knows how to run an office, but by misjudging his staff (thinking they can do no wrong) and treating his patients the way he does (unfavorably to say the least), he will ultimately lose a lot of patients. He lost 4 with our family. It does not surprise me in the least to see all of these bad reviews. I feel sorry for the guy.

March 31st, 2015
Excellent Doctor
For what it is worth, I have been a patient of Dr. Butler's for years. He has always been extremely professional, thoughtful and concerned for my well being. I have never had any troubles scheduling appointments in a reasonable time. If you are seeking a doc-in-the-box drop experience and are not interested in developing a useful long term doctor/patient relationship, he is not your guy. If you are seeking to establish an open/long term and comprehensive primary physician/patient relationship, go see him.

December 28th, 2014
Not professional, constantly hit on my wife.

November 7th, 2012
Good Family Practice Physician
I have been a patient of Dr Butlers' for the past 4 years. I have been seen on several occasions for urgent care as well as routine visits. The wait times have been much less that with other Physicians. Staff is polite and efficient. I believe that Dr Butler is caring but may have difficulty in showing.

September 15th, 2011
I would not recommend Dr. Butler. My experience is that he scheduled unecessary appointments and tests in order to bill my insurance company as much as he possibly could. He also failed to listen when I tried to explain issues and concerns regarding my health.

August 5th, 2011
I would not go back or recommend

May 13th, 2011
Dr.David Butler kept me in his office a lot longer than he needed to, asking me questions that did not pertain to why I was there, and made me very uncomfortable. The cost was extremely overpriced, too. I would not go back to him or recommend him to anyone.

June 15th, 2010
Monetary Motivation
After being promised that I was paying in full after my first appointment ($198). I got a bill in the mail for over $220 more.Over $400 for a checkup?!Between then and the bill, he scheduled unnecessary visits, and billed full-price just to tell me to bring more paperwork (I had already asked prior!)He will not spend more than 10 minutes with you in a visit, and he acts like he's above it.I have never had a doctor act or bill like this before and it is incredibly upsetting to feel so taken-advantage-of.

February 11th, 2010
Poor quality for such expensive service
I have been a patient of Dr. Butler for more than a year. I had 6-7 visits during that time. This was the worst doctor I ever had, I always had to wait even if I had an appointment, never seen on time. They have taken blood for lab and wasted it twice so I had to go three times for a simple lab test. One time, he told me its OK to visit him if I feel light-headed after he prescribed a higher dose blood pressure medicine. I stopped by his office, I had to pay regular visit fee and my insurance was billed a hefty amount. Over the course of last month, I had my pharmacy faxing them several times to confirm for blood pressure medicine refill never responded back and doctors office never cared if I was running out of medicine. Last, I decided to change doctors and for sending my medical records they charged me a $25 document fee. I am not sure if this is a common practice, I never heard that fee before.