A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Butters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Butters is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Butters graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Butters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ernest Butters MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Butters practice?
- Dr. David Butters has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Butters practices Urology near Kirksville, MO.
See Kirksville Urologists.