A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Butters graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Butters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Meadville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Butters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Butters practice?
Dr. David Butters practices Urology near Watertown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA.
See Watertown Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Butters, Dr. Davis Butters, Dr. Dewey Butters