A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Butters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Butters is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butters
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Butters graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Butters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ernest Butters MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Butters practice?
- Dr. David Butters has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Butters practices Urology near Kirksville, MO.
See Kirksville Urologists.