A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buttross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Buttross is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buttross
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buttross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Buttross, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttross graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Buttross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Parish Hospital
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Dubuis Hospital of Lake Charles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Buttross MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Buttross practice?
- Dr. David Buttross has 1 office location.
Dr. David Buttross practices Psychiatry near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Psychiatrists.