A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Abramson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Abramson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Abramson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Abramson MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Abramson practice?
- Dr. David Abramson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Abramson practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.