A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ayers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ayers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Ayers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Ayers practice?
- Dr. David Ayers has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ayers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Shrewsbury, MA.
See Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons.