A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ayers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ayers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Ayers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Ayers practice?
- Dr. David Ayers has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Ayers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Shrewsbury, MA.
See Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons.