Dr. David Berg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Berg?

Awful doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Posted on July 25th, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Berg to anyone. I an having extreme pain in my wrist. He told me that he would NOT give me anything unless I had surgery and walked out the door. He is very rude and short. Seems like he wanted me in and out as fast as he could. I am asking for another Dr who hopefully cares about his/her patients

The very best!

Posted on November 24th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Berg has shown him to be exceptionally knowledgable, professional,and caring. He's a terrific doctor.

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

Dr. Berg is an excellent physician and surgeon. He has completed 2 surgeries on me and now will be correcting a failed surgery that another doctor had butchered. Not only is he a fabulous doctor, he has a wonderful bedside manner and honestly cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Berg to anyone!

Posted on November 10th, 2011

I am very pleased with the outcome of surgery Dr. Berg has performed on both of my hands in two procedures done three months apart. I had lost significant use in both due to arthritis, and with his skills, and my dedication to the necessary physical therapy I knew ahead of time would be required afterwards I am regaining a tremendous amount of function. He is quiet, gentle, deeply caring and an excellent surgeon.

Beware

Posted on September 15th, 2009

I had a simple wrist break. Dr. Berg was on call at the ER and set my wrist. He told me to schedule an appt. at his clinic for surgery. When I asked what he planned to do, he said he wouldn't know until surgery. I never saw him the day of the surgery and awoke from the surgery long after the clinic had closed. I discovered that he had applied an external fixator, which I had never heard of. I followed all post-op instructions, but developed an infection and had to insist on being given antibiotics. He did not work with me on pain meds and refused to prescribe anything for nausea they caused. After the fixator was removed and the swelling went away, I discovered a very crooked wrist with a protruding bone. After extensive physical therapy, I was left with a deformed wrist and limited mobility. Berg has never shown any concern for my outcome. I will never recommend him to anyone for any surgery.

Posted on May 10th, 2016