A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Black has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Black MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Black practice?
- Dr. Christopher Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Black practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.