Internists

Brookwood Primary Care Inverness
4902 Valleydale Rd
Birmingham, AL 35242
205-980-8099
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The way it should be...  |  show details
by Peter S. on May 30th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Black by Executive Health Exams (EHE) and what a relief it is to find a Doctor that listens, counsels, takes time, and most importantly, cares. Good GPs are hard to find these days and great ones are rare. I have relocated 8 times in my career and have a lot of experience finding new Doctors. I am very pleased to have Dr. Black as my new Primary Care Doctor.

|  Medical Insurance Representative  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

Dr Black is a great doctor, he listen effectively to my health concerns and he get to the root of the problem. I have never had a doctor office reply to my call made, to the nurse line, as fast as Dr. Black nurse does, she is fast and accurate..The staff is outstanding also, they are always smiling when I walk in. I love going to the office just to talk with the friendly staff...Lol.LIZ

|  I like Dr. Black, but...  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Black's for close to 10 years now and although he is a good Doctor, his staff is very unprofessional. I have continued seeing him because I am comfortable with him and he seems caring and good at what he does, but I am very close to looking for a new doctor, because the rest of the staff there is so rude and unprofessional. I can not say that I would recommend Inverness Family Medicine to anyone.

|  Best M.D IN TOWN  |  show details