A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown, Cataract and LASIK Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Brown practice?
Dr. David Brown practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.