A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown, Cataract and LASIK Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brown FACS, MD, and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Brown practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.