A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown, Cataract and LASIK Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brown FACS, MD, and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brown practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.