A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campbell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Campbell practice?
- Dr. David Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Campbell practices Family Medicine near Guntersville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Guntersville Primary Care Doctors.