A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clay Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Campbell practice?
- Dr. David Campbell has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Campbell practices Family Medicine near Guntersville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Cullman, AL and Hartselle, AL.
See Guntersville Family Physicians.