A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clay Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Campbell practice?
- Dr. David Campbell has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Campbell practices Family Medicine near Guntersville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Cullman, AL and Hartselle, AL.
See Guntersville Primary Care Doctors.