A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID CAMPBELL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID CAMPBELL is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID CAMPBELL, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Ophthalmology
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. CAMPBELL graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. CAMPBELL has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. CAMPBELL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DAVID C. CAMPBELL practice?
Dr. DAVID CAMPBELL practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.