A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID CAMPBELL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID CAMPBELL is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID CAMPBELL, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Ophthalmology
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. CAMPBELL graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. CAMPBELL has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. DAVID CRAWFORD CAMPBELL MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. DAVID C. CAMPBELL practice?
- Dr. DAVID CAMPBELL has 1 office location.
Dr. DAVID CAMPBELL practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.