Dr. David Carpenter MD Patient Reviews

November 15th, 2015
Great doctor
i love Dr. Carpenter! He delivered both of my children and has always been so kind and helpful.

October 21st, 2013
great doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Carpenter for 6 years now and I have never had a complaint! I love that he takes time before each visit to sit and discuss any questions or concerns that you have. His staff is great, I love his nurse!! Very kind man!

August 19th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Carpenter since my early 20's. He cared for me through both of my pregnancies. He also delivered my daughter's son when it was time. He is not only a wonderful Dr. He is an amazing person! He listens, evaluates any issue you may have, and relies on his expertise to devise a plan of action that is right for you. I could never have asked for a better Dr. to see me through the stages of my life. We have somewhat "grown up together". :) Thank you for being there for me!

August 12th, 2013
I was grafted in as I was a patient of Dr Buzhardt who delievered by oldest child in 1968, He Also performed my Hysterectomy in 1985. I worked with this excellent group of Dr.s via when I worked Labor and Delivery @ MI.....I chose to remain with Dr. Carpenter because I felt as comfortable with him as I did with Dr. B. In 2009 I needed Surgery and He performed it and I was treated very well. The nursed and the staff have always been very nice. I could not have asked for better Bedside Manner. He was patient with me, He listen to me of all my fears and concerns and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

July 16th, 2013
I've used Dr. Carpenter for many years. His partner was my doctor but he retired and I was kind of handed over to Dr. Carpenter. Carpenter delivered both my children. I saw another GYN for two years but went back to Carpenter because wait time was shorter. I'm 51 years old, having menopause systems along with high levels of stress. I never felt the same connection with Carpenter as I did my previous doctor but nonetheless I stayed with him. He was friendly enough but just seemed like it was sort of get them in, get them out. On my recent visit, before I was even able to explain all of my symptoms, i.e. hot flashes, mood swings, etc., he started naming off, 1, 2, 3 procedures he wanted to perform immediately. I told him that I'd like to discuss these options with my husband but he acted as though there was no time. I was not in any pain, I was not having abnormal anything. I felt like he just wanted to make some money. There was absolutely no bedside manner whatsoever. After a few days, I called to get the results of my annual (which by the way was normal) but was told that Carpenter still wanted to do all these other procedures. I told his nurse that even if I chose to do these procedures, I wouldn't use him. He never once discussed simple blood tests, rather he slammed the door in my face when I didn't agree to do things his way. Three days later, he sent me a certified letter dropping me as a patient. Wow, after 15 years I really needed him and he turned his back on me. I could not possibly recommend him to anyone.

January 20th, 2013
Wonderful and caring Dr
I love Dr Carpenter. He delivered both of my kids and he is so sweet and personable, my husband even liked him. His nurses are geat too!! He is the best in town.

November 22nd, 2011
love him!

October 27th, 2009
He has been my doctor for 18 years and has delivered all three of my children. We love Dr. Carpenter. He has a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone!

February 3rd, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Carpenter for years and I love him. He has a good beside manner and takes plenty of time with you. I think he is skilled as an OB/Gyn. He delivered both of my children - even delivered one of mine as a scheduled C-section on the day of his child's birthday party one year. He has also performed other procedures on me such as biopsies, etc. I also find his staff to be caring.