A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clifford Chang MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Geriatric Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Walnut Creek Geriatric Doctors.