A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Chang practice?
Dr. David Chang practices Geriatric Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Walnut Creek Geriatric Doctors.