A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chang is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clifford Chang MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Geriatric Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Walnut Creek Geriatric Doctors.