A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chang, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Friendly Staff
- Patient Centered Care
- Promt Appointments
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons, Newport Beach Surgeons, and Newport Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.