3.0

Never Go to This Dishonest doctor! show details Never Go to This Dishonest doctor!
by David P on Apr 2nd, 2013

I went to see a doctor at UCLA after having some pain after a hernia operation.I saw Dr Chandler.Dr Chandler suggested that I show see another doctor in the same office,as he was more of an expert on this matter,even though Dr Chen is half Dr Chanlers age. I had to wait 3 weeks for Dr Chen to get back from Hatie,as he was preforming opporations for free for Hatians. I had a 10 min consultation with Dr Chen.He seemed to to be rushing me and agitated. He suggested that I see yet another UCLA doctor to first relieve my pain.She sucked another 5 grand from my insuance with no relief at all. 8 months later I get a bill from "Dr David Chen" For $1600.00 It said he met with me for more then an hour,A LIE, My insurance company rightfully declined the charge. HE ,AND HIS GANG AT UCLA ARE THIVES!!! HE SHOULD HAVE HIS LICENCE FOR PRATICE MEDICINE REVOKED!!!

Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Chen is an incredibly talented, warm hearted and caring surgeon. He performed an emergency cecal volvulus for me (removing a portion of my intestines) laparoscopically. I cannot recommend Dr. Chen enough - he's just an incredible doctor and person.

Jun 15th, 2012

I am the caregiver and rep for my adult son who has special needs. My son has had over 2 years of critical health issues including pain from a scar. Dr Chen was compassionate,sensitive and very professional in agreeing to explore the cause of severe pain in an old scar for my son. Today he proved that young.brilliant...inquisitive..and compassionate are the best trait to have to care for patients.I wish I had a bull horn to yell his praises.

> > Patient Reviews