A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cheng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chau Ming Cheng MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. David Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cheng practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.