A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cheng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chau Ming Cheng MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. David Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cheng practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.