Dr. David Cho MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 11th, 2016
A GREAT DOCTOR
Dr. Cho was so very wonderful ... kind, considerate, knowledgeable. I was relaxed, comfortable and confident with Dr. Cho and his staff before, during and after my surgery. A GREAT REASSURING SURGEON!!!

March 27th, 2013
Dr cho performed emergency suturing after a bad surfing accident. I needed 17+ stitches in my broken nose. While the laceration was jagged he literally put my nose back together and I barely have a scar. I understand my care of that skin is integral but the sewing he did was so impeccable that any scar I have is so minimal bc of his skill. I highly recommend his talent if you should need any stitches on a face. I also cannot commend him enough in how candid he was with me about the break and his guidance for surgery. When I had stitches removed and consequent check ups about the break, I was prepared to be sold on a rhinoplasty. However given how the bones were healing on their own he cautioned against electively doing it. He also assured me we could safely revisit the idea if breathing problems occured in future. I really appreciated that.