A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Boston University . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Clark practice?
Dr. David Clark practices Family Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Family Physicians.