A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Boston University . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Clark practice?
- Dr. David Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Clark practices Family Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Family Physicians.