A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cleveland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cleveland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cleveland, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Pathologic Constriction
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleveland graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cleveland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Caloway Cleveland MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Cleveland practice?
- Dr. David Cleveland has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cleveland practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.