A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cleveland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cleveland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cleveland, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Pathologic Constriction
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleveland graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cleveland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cleveland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Cleveland practice?
Dr. David Cleveland practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.