A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Craig has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Craig MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Craig practice?
- Dr. David Craig has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Craig practices Ophthalmology near Kilgore, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX and Longview, TX.
See Kilgore Ophthalmologists.