A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.More Education & Awards
Dr. Craig has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Craig practice?
Dr. David Craig practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Kilgore, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Kilgore Ophthalmologists and Kilgore Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Craig, Dr. Davis Craig, Dr. Dewey Craig