A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Craig has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Craig MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Craig practice?
- Dr. David Craig has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Craig practices Ophthalmology near Kilgore, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Kilgore Ophthalmologists.