A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dougherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dougherty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dougherty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Dougherty MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. David Dougherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dougherty practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.