A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dries
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dries Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dries, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Dries graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dries has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Dries MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Dries practice?
- Dr. David Dries has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dries practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.