A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dries, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Dries graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dries has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Dries MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Dries practice?
- Dr. David Dries has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Dries practices Ophthalmology near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Layton, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Riverton Ophthalmologists.