A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edwards is Good. Dr. Edwards has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Edwards practice?
Dr. David Edwards practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Edwards, Dr. Dave Edwards, Dr. Davis Edwards