A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Edwards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Edwards practice?
- Dr. David Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. David Edwards practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Primary Care Doctors.