A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Edwards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Edwards practice?
- Dr. David Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. David Edwards practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.