Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  OFFICE Mgr. Rude & Yells  |  show details
by Displeased Patient on Nov 21st, 2014

I have been a patient for over 12 years. I have no major problems & have referred 8 patients to him. Recently trying to get a revised letter properly written has not happened after my 4 request & my foot DR. has had to personally call him (but is waiting for his return call). My foot DR. 's staff has had no response but Dr. David C Edwards' office mgr. has scream ; yelled; said she will not send a letter via fax; and slapped the phone to end the call. How unprofessional and damaging to your business. Dr.Edwards needs to make changes even if she is family related!!!

Jul 19th, 2013

Dr. Edwards has the most difficult staff to deal with. I wish there was a way to give negative ratings to rank his staff. The office has very odd rules about office visits and they will NOT work with you at all. It's their way or the highway. He's not that good of a doctor to have to go through the hassle you have to go through.

|  poor bedside manner,does not listen to patient.  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Upon researching the medication prescribed by Dr. Edwards it was discovered that the medication is not for a diagnosis or symptoms that i have, in fact it has been known to make some of my symptoms worse. It is as though he is an angry, miserable, judgemental human being to begin with. He doesnt make eye contact and jumps to conclusions that contradicts what he puts on your paperwork.

|  uncaring staff  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

I have been a patient with dr edwards for over 10 yrs now and just recently i was treated rudely by his nurse via phone... I was having an allergic reaction and my throat was feeling closed up..the nurse told me she could not help me because the office was going to close in 20 mins and it was my fault for calling too late and not even the PA could give me a shot of steroid...his office had no compassion for me, even though I was treated for the same thing 10 days prior at his office

|  Good Doctor, Nice Staff  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 16th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Edwards` office is very easy to make an appointment with. The Doctor and his staff are always very pleasant. I have been seeing him fo...

|  Quality service and care  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 28th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Have been going to Dr. Edwards for years for everything from the common cold to more serious issues that resulted in additional referrals an...

|  David Edwards Md  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 25th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Edwards and his staff is helpful and friendly. My daughters family also goes to the Family Practice Associates. They are very satisfied ...

Jun 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Great family doctor. I have been his patient for 16 years. Very caring and listens to you. Good staff. Now in new facility.

Feb 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very willing to get you in to see the DR. as soon as thye can. Never had to wait more than 2 days at the maxium, most of the time I can get in the same day.

Sep 17th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Never waiting long. Always pleasant. Listens to problems and does good by his patients. Recommend highly.

|  Dr Ennis - great!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 4th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

We have been seeing the family practice associates in Allen for about 2 years now, our whole family goes here - even the children. The Dr`s ...