Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jan 15th, 2015

A solid Dr. Great Staff!!!

OFFICE Mgr. Rude & Yells show details OFFICE Mgr. Rude & Yells
by Displeased Patient on Nov 21st, 2014

I have been a patient for over 12 years. I have no major problems & have referred 8 patients to him. Recently trying to get a revised letter properly written has not happened after my 4 request & my foot DR. has had to personally call him (but is waiting for his return call). My foot DR. 's staff has had no response but Dr. David C Edwards' office mgr. has scream ; yelled; said she will not send a letter via fax; and slapped the phone to end the call. How unprofessional and damaging to your business. Dr.Edwards needs to make changes even if she is family related!!!

Jul 19th, 2013

Dr. Edwards has the most difficult staff to deal with. I wish there was a way to give negative ratings to rank his staff. The office has very odd rules about office visits and they will NOT work with you at all. It's their way or the highway. He's not that good of a doctor to have to go through the hassle you have to go through.

poor bedside manner,does not listen to patient. show details poor bedside manner,does not listen to patient.
Nov 12th, 2012

Upon researching the medication prescribed by Dr. Edwards it was discovered that the medication is not for a diagnosis or symptoms that i have, in fact it has been known to make some of my symptoms worse. It is as though he is an angry, miserable, judgemental human being to begin with. He doesnt make eye contact and jumps to conclusions that contradicts what he puts on your paperwork.

uncaring staff show details uncaring staff
Aug 30th, 2012

I have been a patient with dr edwards for over 10 yrs now and just recently i was treated rudely by his nurse via phone... I was having an allergic reaction and my throat was feeling closed up..the nurse told me she could not help me because the office was going to close in 20 mins and it was my fault for calling too late and not even the PA could give me a shot of steroid...his office had no compassion for me, even though I was treated for the same thing 10 days prior at his office