Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Dr Fein is wonderful show details Dr Fein is wonderful
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr. Fein is very knowledgeable! I recently started his HCG weight loss program after "shopping around" with other physicians. I chose to do Dr. Fein's program over all the others because of his bedside manner, overall health check of myself, and his incredible knowledge of the program. He has made me feel completely safe in starting what some consider a controversial diet. I am so glad that I did, I lost 28 pounds and have kept it off for over 5 months! Thanks Dr. Fein!!

Nov 18th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Fein for over 20 yrs. and no other doctor compares to him in any of the rated catagories.

Good doctor. show details Good doctor.
Aug 18th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Fein for more than 20 years. He uses conservative treatment plans, takes plenty of time and I always feel like I come away understanding the problem and the solution. I recommend him.

Nov 5th, 2009

Dr. Fein and his staff are very understanding and caring. He never over books his appointments which can cause long wait periods and he is happy to speak with you anytime over the phone. Dr. Fein is an amazing doctor.

by B. Armstrong on Oct 28th, 2009

I have been with Dr. Fein for almost 20 years. Me, my mother, and all my sisters rely on him!! He has a caring spirit like no other doctor I know. His professionalism and medical knowledge are evident from the first visit. I hope he has no plans for retirement anytime soon.