A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Gray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clark Gray MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David C. Gray practice?
- Dr. David Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gray practices Psychiatry near Hopkinsville, KY.
See Hopkinsville Psychiatrists.