Dr. David Gray Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. David Gray?

June 24th, 2017

i have had a couple Drs and never had problems getting and taking my meds as long as I had and kept my appointment times. This guy withholds my meds if I even change my appointment dates and have had to do not to miss work or to find a sitter, but I always reschedule. Two times I have had to go without because of this silliness. He is also very cold and emotionless, I have to bring my son sometimes and he acts very annoyed ( never had this problem with previous Drs). He treats people like criminals not patients. He treats his patients like drugs addicts but I'm guessing thinks they are too stupid to realize it. The medicine i have been prescribed has helped my life a great deal, but I might stop taking it so I don't have to deal with him ever again. If you have the option see someone else.

February 13th, 2017

Cold Condensending

He was horrible! Thinks he is better than you. Not willing to look at medical records or even see what medications I was on and why. Rude! Unprofessional! Forced to see him. Can not see anyone else. Not allowed to make appointment with anyone else! He put himself as my dr!

December 19th, 2015

Less than helpful

Cold, aloof and unwilling to give me a larger dose so I could cut it in smaller dosages, saving 700 a month. I get 15k on my disability. Hence I could not afford the medication. Heartless. Only went because regular dr is much further away. Would not even prescribe me meds I'd been on for years even with my former dr.'s approval, disappointed and angry.

June 24th, 2017