A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Cabell Gray MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Gray practice?
- Dr. David Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gray practices Internal Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists.