Dr. David Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017

Incompetent

This person is only interested in money. He even joined another doc in a so called Wellness Clinic selling all kinds of supplementary stuff. He appears to listen but does nothing to really help and has fooled a lot of uneducated patients

January 25th, 2017

Rude receptionist and long wait time.

The first time I saw Dr. Gray, I told him that I wanted to try to get off of some of my medication. He said that was possible, but on the next two visits, he increased the dosage of two medications and added two more. The doctor I went to after that told me not to take the additional prescriptions. I had four appointments with Dr. Gray. The first three times, I waited between 1.5 and 2.5 hours after the time of my appointment to see him. The fourth time, his receptionist told me that I couldn't see him because I was 15 minutes late for my appointment. This was after I stood in line for 5 minutes to sign in. The waiting room was almost full and I'm sure I wouldn't have been seen for at least two hours. This receptionist that I am referring to was only polite to one patient, who appeared to be a friend, that I saw her interact with during all my hours of waiting to see the doctor. One elderly lady was talking to her one day, and she closed the window in the lady's face while she was talking.

August 9th, 2016

Dr. Gray is an excellent physician. I was his patient in Corpus for years and have since followed him to Alice. He excels at explaining symptoms and cures. He is patient with questions asked and explores a variety of recommendations and considers my input so that we come up with the best solution both for my health and my wallet. (I am a self pay patient).

June 6th, 2013

Poor Time Management

DO NOT go to see this doctor unless you have 3-4 hours to sit around and wait. I arrived at 11:00 for my appointment and sat patiently in the waiting room until after 1:00 p.m. when I finally asked the receptionist how much longer she expected the wait to be. She informed me that there were 4 patients in exam rooms in the back and I would be called back next. She then said it would be at least another 2 hours before I saw the doctor. I'm a nurse and I understand the need to spend time with your patients, but 4 hours to see a primary care physician is completely unacceptable. I would NEVER treat my patient in this manner. I work hard to respect my patient's time and I know it can be done. I can't say whether this physician is worth waiting 4 hours to see, but I doubt he's exceptional enough to merit that type of wait. I ended up leaving after wasting my entire morning in the waiting area while his office staff enjoyed their 45 minute lunch break. Needless to say, they weren't at all apologetic about taking over 2 hours of my day that could have been better spent with my children instead. Words cannot explain my disgust for the lack of accountability exhibited by this physician & his staff, or that they find it acceptable to regularly have their patients wait 3-4 hours to be seen. If you're bored and looking for somewhere to sit around all day, then this is the doctor for you.

March 5th, 2012

A exemplary Doctor.

My mother and I have been patients of Dr. David Gray for over 10+ years and will continue to be as long as he is in practice. Dr. Gray is patient and very devoted to his patients well being. He will go above and beyond to get you the correct treatment. His bed side manner is excellent. He has even gone up against insurance companies in order to help his patients. He has a large amount of patients, who would all agree with me when I say, " For excellent, no nonsense treatment, Dr. David Gray is worth waiting for.

January 26th, 2011

I like Dr. Gray very much. He is an excellent person for any diagnosis and has a capable medical staff. He does well with tracking patients and is generous with his time. His only problem (like many doctors) is that his office staff is lax, informal and not focused. There seem to be a lot of changes when I go. His staff keeps a patient waiting for usually more than two hours. Other than that, he is a fine doctor.

June 27th, 2017