A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gross, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Gross MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Gross practice?
- Dr. David Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gross practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Pulmonologists, and Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors.