Overall Review

3.2

July 13th, 2016
Had a very marginal experience with Dr. Gross; very poor general bedside manner and lack of professional behavior. Treatment outcome was also marginal at best to poor.

August 17th, 2015
Very Poor Bedside Manner. Found him to be rude and not interested in what the patient's concerns are and the only reason my mother still meets with him is because she has not yet found another physician in her insurance network.

June 23rd, 2014
I was floored at how rude he is to his staff. He was then offensive, rude, and arrogant to me. Did not listen to my concerns did not answer my questions. Talked about himself and compared me to himself. I am much younger and in much better shape. I went to a different doctor who now is treating the condition. If I could give negative stars I would.

June 18th, 2014
Like an Assembly Line
Was curt, gruff, and ultimately not helpful. I called him multiple times to ask if I should try something different, but he never called back, so I'm still suffering and still waiting for that call weeks later. He was also bad mouthing the staff behind their backs, when quite frankly I'm more inclined to think he's the problem.

April 29th, 2014
Totally underwhelmed with visits
This is our second visit to the his office and he had to cut the visit short because he was going out of town. Yet, my reason for coming was not close to being addressed and we still had to pay a co-pay and finish the visit on our next visit incurring another co-pay - I don't thinks so. This Dr. has his mind on other things, very gruff demeanor, I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

February 20th, 2013
From Insomnia to Head Colds
I've gone to Dr. Gross for everything from insomnia to head colds. Amazingly, he cured my insomnia in a matter of weeks. He also prescribed medication that greatly helped with a virus (I had gone to another doctor for weeks without any relief). My experience has been excellent and I would highly recommend Dr. Gross.

April 30th, 2012
Dr. Gross has been my primary care physician for over 10 years and I think he's great.

March 15th, 2011
sarcodosis
never followed thru with me. had my lung biopsy done on an xray table instead of operating room, vac on the wall to suck the blood out of my throat wasnt working at all. he just had poor service never followed up with me was throwing up blood 5 days after biopsy never talk to my family members afterwards

February 15th, 2011
The Best Pulmonologist EVER
I absolutely adore Dr. Gross. He is one of the best doctor's I have ever had and he saved my life, literally. When I was admitted at GW Hospital, he was not on-call, but he immediately came when I asked the staff to call him. He knows my history so well and I only trusted him with my life.

October 1st, 2010
Good first impression
I was lucky enough to have a PPO plan that does not need a referral from my primary. The wait time was less than 15 minutes which included filling out the new patient paperwork. Quickly after getting my vitals, I met Dr. Gross. I made sure I told him all my symptoms and he efficiently wrote them down and gave feedback and asked questions. The time I waited the longest was for x-rays and a breath test. I was given free samples of meds since there was no need for a prescription. I think if it would've gone to another doctor, they would've suggested getting a prescription followed by other follow up visits which Dr. Gross said was not needed unless I felt it was necessary. The office team members were courteous and polite. Due to the great first impression, I am changing my primary to Dr. Gross.