Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2014

I was floored at how rude he is to his staff. He was then offensive, rude, and arrogant to me. Did not listen to my concerns did not answer my questions. Talked about himself and compared me to himself. I am much younger and in much better shape. I went to a different doctor who now is treating the condition. If I could give negative stars I would.

|  Like an Assembly Line  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2014

Was curt, gruff, and ultimately not helpful. I called him multiple times to ask if I should try something different, but he never called back, so I'm still suffering and still waiting for that call weeks later. He was also bad mouthing the staff behind their backs, when quite frankly I'm more inclined to think he's the problem.

|  Totally underwhelmed with visits  |  show details
by Val on Apr 29th, 2014

This is our second visit to the his office and he had to cut the visit short because he was going out of town. Yet, my reason for coming was not close to being addressed and we still had to pay a co-pay and finish the visit on our next visit incurring another co-pay - I don't thinks so. This Dr. has his mind on other things, very gruff demeanor, I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

|  From Insomnia to Head Colds  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2013

I've gone to Dr. Gross for everything from insomnia to head colds. Amazingly, he cured my insomnia in a matter of weeks. He also prescribed medication that greatly helped with a virus (I had gone to another doctor for weeks without any relief). My experience has been excellent and I would highly recommend Dr. Gross.

|  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Gross has been my primary care physician for over 10 years and I think he's great.

|  sarcodosis  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

never followed thru with me. had my lung biopsy done on an xray table instead of operating room, vac on the wall to suck the blood out of my throat wasnt working at all. he just had poor service never followed up with me was throwing up blood 5 days after biopsy never talk to my family members afterwards

|  The Best Pulmonologist EVER  |  show details
by Natalie Fortune on Feb 15th, 2011

I absolutely adore Dr. Gross. He is one of the best doctor's I have ever had and he saved my life, literally. When I was admitted at GW Hospital, he was not on-call, but he immediately came when I asked the staff to call him. He knows my history so well and I only trusted him with my life.

|  Good first impression  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

I was lucky enough to have a PPO plan that does not need a referral from my primary. The wait time was less than 15 minutes which included filling out the new patient paperwork. Quickly after getting my vitals, I met Dr. Gross. I made sure I told him all my symptoms and he efficiently wrote them down and gave feedback and asked questions. The time I waited the longest was for x-rays and a breath test. I was given free samples of meds since there was no need for a prescription. I think if it would've gone to another doctor, they would've suggested getting a prescription followed by other follow up visits which Dr. Gross said was not needed unless I felt it was necessary. The office team members were courteous and polite. Due to the great first impression, I am changing my primary to Dr. Gross.