A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Haas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Haas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David C. Haas practice?
- Dr. David Haas has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Haas practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Maumelle, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.