A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Haas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Haas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David C. Haas practice?
- Dr. David Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Haas practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Maumelle, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.