A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harmon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Harmon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christian Harmon MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Harmon practice?
- Dr. David Harmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Harmon practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Hematologists.