A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hersh, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersh graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hersh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hersh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Hersh practice?
Dr. David Hersh practices Pediatrics near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians.