A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hicks is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hicks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hicks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hicks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Hicks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Hicks practice?
- Dr. David Hicks has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hicks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bolivar, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Nixa, MO.
See Bolivar Surgeons.