A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hicks is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hicks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hicks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hicks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Hicks practice?
Dr. David Hicks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bolivar, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Bolivar Surgeons.