A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hicks is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hicks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hicks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Hicks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Hicks practice?
- Dr. David Hicks has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hicks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bolivar, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Nixa, MO.
See Bolivar Surgeons.