A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chun-Kang Huang MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Huang practice?
- Dr. David Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. David Huang practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Pulmonologists.