A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID JOHNSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID JOHNSON, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID JOHNSON, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. JOHNSON graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. JOHNSON has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. DAVID JOHNSON MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. DAVID JOHNSON practice?
- Dr. DAVID JOHNSON has 2 office locations.
Dr. DAVID JOHNSON practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons, Washington Surgeons, and Washington Sports Medicine Doctors.