A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 24 hospital affiliations:
- McKenna Memorial Hospital
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan