A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jones is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jones has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Jones MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Jones practice?
- Dr. David Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jones practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kerrville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See Kerrville Internists and Kerrville Oncologists.