A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Curtis Jordan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Jordan practice?
- Dr. David Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jordan practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.