A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaufman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Kaufman practice?
Dr. David Kaufman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.