Dr. David Koon Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Koon?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Professional and polite

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I saw Dr. Koons recently for chronic pain related to bone spurs at C5 and C6. He explained the options for treatment clearly. Listened intently to my concerns and gave appropriate feedback. I was really put off by previous reviews so thought I should share my own. I am glad I went to him. I got the answers I needed to make an informed decision.

Only Healthcare Provider I fired

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Never can I recommend Dr Koon. In 4 visits I received one half hearted exam. Visits were only to discuss insurance company needs and the paperwork was never filled out correctly. No pain management with verified herniated disks or concern for pain. Last visit I went to the emergency room for help that night for proper health care. In my opinion, he is not qualified to treat a goldfish. Staff are OK, not exceptional but courteous and professional.

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Not a very pleasant experience...sour...

Posted on February 18th, 2012

Dr. Koon should only perform autopsies. No living person should have to deal with this spineless, humanoid with no personality. Avoid him like the plague.

Posted on February 28th, 2017