Dr. David Korn Is this you?

3.3

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. David Korn?

Great Doc

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Dr Korn was the best doctor we have EVER known hands down..Correct diagnosis and very accurate and compassionate.. ..As far as the negative comments on here ,you can rest assured they are family members that swindled him and finally destroyed him.very sad

Dr. Korn's treatment was a blessing.

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr. Korn is unlike most doctors I've met. He and his staff treat you differently, not like most doctors that just want you in and out in a second. I liked that he didn't just try to mask my symptoms with drugs. He really got to the root of my illness. I'm not a Christian and I don't really like religious people, but we were able to get along anyway. That's important to me. I know the cost of treatment is high and that's what a lot of people are complaining about, but you get what you pay for. The problem really is the insurance companies. They don't want to accept alternative medicine because they just want you popping pills. It's a sad, sick world we live in and Dr. Korn is trying to make it a better place.

Terrible doctor, find another clinic for lyme disease

Posted on November 25th, 2012

I dont have enough time to write all the negative things to say about this dr.I go over the basics. I wasnt told how much he charged for office visits. He didnt give a physical exam, didnt ask me any questions on my health, he only told me stories about lyme disease that seemed to have no end. He recommended I get IPT, which I repeatedly told him I could not afford . He is on opiate pain patches, which he was nodding out during my appointment.He believes everything under the sun is caused lyme disease. People blindly believe in this guy but his best days are past him.He is sick himself. Which suggests the treatments he recommends do not work.New life and envita are garbage. Find another clinic to treat your lyme disease.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Needle in a haystack

Posted on April 18th, 2012

I saw countless physicians of different specialties before Dr. Korn. None of them took the extra time and effort Dr Korn did in to helping diagnose me. He suffers from health issues as well, which only increases his empathy and desire to help you. He is so knowledgable and willing to think outside the mainstream medical box. Thanks to Dr. Korn, I am finally receiving the treatment I need to overcome my chronic illness.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2012

I am sad to see the few reviews that were bashing Dr. Korn. His own issues have nothing to do with yours. He still sees you and knows your body. I went to six different Doctors before him. Only Dr. Korn found out what was wrong with me. I think too many people are hoping for a miracle and want to put the blame on him. You will spend money that is no question but that is not his fault. That is insurance companies' fault. He has been fighting with insurance companies for years. They are the ones to blame not Dr. Korn. Since I have been seeing him, I went from near death illness to now a hopeful full recovery. He is a christian man and his knowledge of the human body is top notch.

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Stay away from this DOCTOR!!! As said he is too sick and has too many personal problems to be a doctor. Please go to someone who can really help you, he will only take your money and time, and has no regard for professional staff, its a joke, and you cannot afford this!!!

A caring doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I really like Dr. Korn and I feel that I have always gotten excellent care from him.

dont waste money

Posted on June 12th, 2011

Dr has too many personal problems to sort out your medical problems, too sick himself, you will spend alot of money for a confused Dr

Preventive Health Care

Posted on August 7th, 2010

Dr. Korn is truely a preventive care Doctor. He understands what it takes to work at being a healthy person and taking the necesary precautions for maintaining good health.JL

Posted on June 19th, 2016