Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist, Osteopaths, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

2915 E Baseline Rd
Suite 105
Gilbert, AZ 85234
480-354-6700
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doc  |  show details
by Jt on Aug 31st, 2013

Dr Korn was the best doctor we have EVER known hands down..Correct diagnosis and very accurate and compassionate.. ..As far as the negative comments on here ,you can rest assured they are family members that swindled him and finally destroyed him.very sad

|  Dr. Korn's treatment was a blessing.  |  show details
by George O. on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Korn is unlike most doctors I've met. He and his staff treat you differently, not like most doctors that just want you in and out in a second. I liked that he didn't just try to mask my symptoms with drugs. He really got to the root of my illness. I'm not a Christian and I don't really like religious people, but we were able to get along anyway. That's important to me. I know the cost of treatment is high and that's what a lot of people are complaining about, but you get what you pay for. The problem really is the insurance companies. They don't want to accept alternative medicine because they just want you popping pills. It's a sad, sick world we live in and Dr. Korn is trying to make it a better place.

|  STAY AWAY!!!!!!!  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. korn and his Lymes disease "epidemic".....well, this guy sold my wife on his BS diagnosis of her having lymes disease, and after all the treatment (that we paid LOTS of money for upfront) there was no change in her condition. And after we were assured that all our expenses were covered this @#$$% has the nerve to send me bills after the "treatment" was complete and can't expalin what they are for. He will send you home with a bunch of literature and suggested internet sites (probably published by him) in an attempt to beguile you..... do NOT fall for this crap and go somewhere else. this guy is a total quack.

|  Needle in a haystack  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

I saw countless physicians of different specialties before Dr. Korn. None of them took the extra time and effort Dr Korn did in to helping diagnose me. He suffers from health issues as well, which only increases his empathy and desire to help you. He is so knowledgable and willing to think outside the mainstream medical box. Thanks to Dr. Korn, I am finally receiving the treatment I need to overcome my chronic illness.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

I am sad to see the few reviews that were bashing Dr. Korn. His own issues have nothing to do with yours. He still sees you and knows your body. I went to six different Doctors before him. Only Dr. Korn found out what was wrong with me. I think too many people are hoping for a miracle and want to put the blame on him. You will spend money that is no question but that is not his fault. That is insurance companies' fault. He has been fighting with insurance companies for years. They are the ones to blame not Dr. Korn. Since I have been seeing him, I went from near death illness to now a hopeful full recovery. He is a christian man and his knowledge of the human body is top notch.

|  show details
Dec 11th, 2011

Stay away from this DOCTOR!!! As said he is too sick and has too many personal problems to be a doctor. Please go to someone who can really help you, he will only take your money and time, and has no regard for professional staff, its a joke, and you cannot afford this!!!

|  A caring doctor  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

I really like Dr. Korn and I feel that I have always gotten excellent care from him.

|  dont waste money  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

Dr has too many personal problems to sort out your medical problems, too sick himself, you will spend alot of money for a confused Dr

|  Preventive Health Care  |  show details
by John L on Aug 7th, 2010

Dr. Korn is truely a preventive care Doctor. He understands what it takes to work at being a healthy person and taking the necesary precautions for maintaining good health.JL