A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Krause, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Krause has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clay Krause MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Krause practice?
- Dr. David Krause has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Krause practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.