A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Krause, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Krause has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clay Krause MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Krause practice?
- Dr. David Krause has 1 office location.
Dr. David Krause practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.