A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kuo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Kuo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David C. Kuo practice?
- Dr. David Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kuo practices General Practice near Allen, TX.
See Allen General Practitioners.