A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Law is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Law, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Law has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Law MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Law practice?
- Dr. David Law has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Law practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Pulmonologists.