A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Lee practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.