Dr. David Lee Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Lee?

I had 4 ,5 6, 7 , disk injury in my neck.

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Dr. Lee gave me about 5 minutes of his time. I was hoping for physical therapy. His nurse came in and told me that I would need a epidural shot. I told her no, that I was allergic to that type of shot. She stated we could move forward, that ended my appointment.

Richard P. From S.H. Mississippi

Posted on February 14th, 2017

He is a great Dr. I would recommend to anyone.

Posted on June 7th, 2013

was very good.

I highly recommend Dr.David Lee!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Dr.David Lee is a good Christian man. He loves his field. He is very accurate with diagnosing problems. He is proficient to fix problems. He is very concerned and always takes time to listen to my questions and answers them promptly. He reminds me of the way family physicians used to be... He actually cares about his patients. He does his best to help. I would refer him. He is definately one of the best... :)

Dr. Lee is only concerned with making money!

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I had to be screened by the nurse practitioner before seeing the actual doctor. She ordered tests and FINALLY I saw and spoke to Dr. Lee for a total of maybe 5 minutes. He said that I needed surgery on my neck. After spending thousands of dollars in tests and visits, he has decided to back off the surgery and throw me to the wolves. Please beware...you may waste a lot of time and money on this doctor and then be right back where you started from at the beginning---in pain and no help! Please consider another doctor before this one. Make him your last resort.

failed back syndrome-unbearable pain

Posted on April 15th, 2012

after 3 surgeries, my mother can hardly walk and sobs in pain alomost daily.had to see the NP and get more testing done before she was even able to be seen by Dr Lee again. He left her sitting in exam room while he saw other patients. the 2nd and 3rd surgical reports and MRIs cause me to wonder about the completeness of the 1st. she has now been told there is nothing else that can be done and she must rely on narcotics and electric stimulation to 25-55% pain reduction at best IF that works.

Posted on December 9th, 2011

great doctor knows his stuff very professoronal would recommend to any one.

Spinal treatment

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I have had 3 surgeries by Dr.David Lee, and I have been helped enormously by Dr. Lee's surgeries. If I would have any problem with my spine again, I would certainly go to Dr.Lee again. I would recomend him to my family and friends in a heartbeat. His bedside manner is above average, and he is very personable. I consider Dr.Lee a very compentant surgeon, as well as compassionate. He takes his patients well being very seriously. He has improved my life 100%, and I would never consider going to anyone else for my spinal needs.

Posted on June 10th, 2011

I have degenerative disc disease. Dr. Lee has done 3 of my lower back surgeries on the same disc. I still have no relief from the pain. He doesn't see you before the surgery (on surgery day), he has never come out and talked to my husband after the surgery and I have never seen him before I went home from the hospital. He is suppose to be one of the best but I think he needs to spend a little more time with his patients.

post-op unavailability

Posted on October 13th, 2010

My 70 year old mom had a hemilaminectomy. She was told how wonderful she was going to feel when she awoke in the recovery room. Over a week later she (normally overly stoic) sobs in pain several times a day. The doctors office told her to go to the emergency room if she needed to be seen, or talk to a nurse practitioner. I find this ridiculous for post op neurosurgery.

Posted on March 28th, 2017