Dr. David Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 7th, 2013
was very good.

October 16th, 2012
I highly recommend Dr.David Lee!!!
Dr.David Lee is a good Christian man. He loves his field. He is very accurate with diagnosing problems. He is proficient to fix problems. He is very concerned and always takes time to listen to my questions and answers them promptly. He reminds me of the way family physicians used to be... He actually cares about his patients. He does his best to help. I would refer him. He is definately one of the best... :)

August 21st, 2012
Dr. Lee is only concerned with making money!
I had to be screened by the nurse practitioner before seeing the actual doctor. She ordered tests and FINALLY I saw and spoke to Dr. Lee for a total of maybe 5 minutes. He said that I needed surgery on my neck. After spending thousands of dollars in tests and visits, he has decided to back off the surgery and throw me to the wolves. Please beware...you may waste a lot of time and money on this doctor and then be right back where you started from at the beginning---in pain and no help! Please consider another doctor before this one. Make him your last resort.

April 15th, 2012
failed back syndrome-unbearable pain
after 3 surgeries, my mother can hardly walk and sobs in pain alomost daily.had to see the NP and get more testing done before she was even able to be seen by Dr Lee again. He left her sitting in exam room while he saw other patients. the 2nd and 3rd surgical reports and MRIs cause me to wonder about the completeness of the 1st. she has now been told there is nothing else that can be done and she must rely on narcotics and electric stimulation to 25-55% pain reduction at best IF that works.

December 9th, 2011
great doctor knows his stuff very professoronal would recommend to any one.

June 27th, 2011
Spinal treatment
I have had 3 surgeries by Dr.David Lee, and I have been helped enormously by Dr. Lee's surgeries. If I would have any problem with my spine again, I would certainly go to Dr.Lee again. I would recomend him to my family and friends in a heartbeat. His bedside manner is above average, and he is very personable. I consider Dr.Lee a very compentant surgeon, as well as compassionate. He takes his patients well being very seriously. He has improved my life 100%, and I would never consider going to anyone else for my spinal needs.

June 10th, 2011
I have degenerative disc disease. Dr. Lee has done 3 of my lower back surgeries on the same disc. I still have no relief from the pain. He doesn't see you before the surgery (on surgery day), he has never come out and talked to my husband after the surgery and I have never seen him before I went home from the hospital. He is suppose to be one of the best but I think he needs to spend a little more time with his patients.

October 13th, 2010
post-op unavailability
My 70 year old mom had a hemilaminectomy. She was told how wonderful she was going to feel when she awoke in the recovery room. Over a week later she (normally overly stoic) sobs in pain several times a day. The doctors office told her to go to the emergency room if she needed to be seen, or talk to a nurse practitioner. I find this ridiculous for post op neurosurgery.