A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lew
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chulhee Lew MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Lew practice?
- Dr. David Lew has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lew practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Cardiologists.