Dr. David Lowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lowe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2016

Extremely late and not one bit sorry about it. Advises that patients should be more understanding. Unacceptable behavior

January 27th, 2016

I recently delivered my baby boy back in September. As a first time mom, I didn't know what to except or how I would handle it. Dr Lowe quickly put my mind at ease and allowed me to focus on the birth and experience of delivering. He has awesome bedside manner and never made me feel like a number. I highly recommend dr Lowe!

April 2nd, 2014

Always really late

He is a caring dr but every time i go to the office he is running over an hour late and I never hear any apologies. Today I am left in a freezing room with no clothes for over 50 minutes. Ridiculous. Every time.

February 5th, 2014

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Lowe is the best. He was incredible during my first pregnancy, and was right on point with everything. He has a very gentle and compassionate spirit, making you feel at ease. I recently went through a miscarriage and he was so sympathetic and knew just what to say. He never makes you feel rushed and spends as much time answering questions as you need. I highly recommend him.

January 17th, 2014

Best in Greensboro

Dr. Lowe is the greatest. He always listens to you and you never feel rushed. I'm not a fan of some of the other doctors in the practice ,but after having my children, I usually only deal with Dr. Lowe

January 9th, 2014

Best doctor ever

Dr Lowe was a Godsend 11 years ago when I found out I was expecting my first child. My obgyn at the time was no longer delivering babies and I had to find a new docotor. Dr. Lowe set me at ease right away (1st babies are always a big deal), has a wonderful, caring bedside manner, and has always taken as much time with me as I needed to answer my questions and make sure that I am comfortable with any necessary treatment plans. I highly recommend Dr. Lowe.

May 16th, 2012

Phenomenal Physician

Dr. Lowe is the BEST OB/GYN I have ever had. Dr. Lowe is knowledgeable and thorough in explaining things to patients. Dr. Lowe always puts you at ease and you don't have to worry about making "blind decisions" with him. I feel like a patient and not a number when I make office visits because he always takes the time to address any and all concerns that I have at the time.

September 21st, 2011

dr lowe is very caring and has excellent comunication skills he makes you feel at ease and is very thorough making sure you understand the diagnosis/treatment

August 27th, 2011

He is a wonderful and caring doctor. He's great!

August 9th, 2010

He delivered all 3 of my children. He is wonderful. I started seeing Dr. Lowe 15 years ago. I have been very happy with him. The reason it is so hard to get an appointment with him is because he is so good.

July 12th, 2010

One fo the Best Dr. I found

I had a problem for 3 months and got the go around, and this guy got me in surgery 2 days after he saw me. I belive he saved my life! Took me on his lunch hour that day to get me in.

May 31st, 2010