Obstetricians & Gynecologists
802 Green Valley Rd
Ste 300
Greensboro, NC 27408
336-273-3661
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Always really late  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2014

He is a caring dr but every time i go to the office he is running over an hour late and I never hear any apologies. Today I am left in a freezing room with no clothes for over 50 minutes. Ridiculous. Every time.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2014

Dr. Lowe is the best. He was incredible during my first pregnancy, and was right on point with everything. He has a very gentle and compassionate spirit, making you feel at ease. I recently went through a miscarriage and he was so sympathetic and knew just what to say. He never makes you feel rushed and spends as much time answering questions as you need. I highly recommend him.

|  Best in Greensboro  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2014

Dr. Lowe is the greatest. He always listens to you and you never feel rushed. I'm not a fan of some of the other doctors in the practice ,but after having my children, I usually only deal with Dr. Lowe

|  Best doctor ever  |  show details
by Liz on Jan 8th, 2014

Dr Lowe was a Godsend 11 years ago when I found out I was expecting my first child. My obgyn at the time was no longer delivering babies and I had to find a new docotor. Dr. Lowe set me at ease right away (1st babies are always a big deal), has a wonderful, caring bedside manner, and has always taken as much time with me as I needed to answer my questions and make sure that I am comfortable with any necessary treatment plans. I highly recommend Dr. Lowe.

|  Phenomenal Physician  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Dr. Lowe is the BEST OB/GYN I have ever had. Dr. Lowe is knowledgeable and thorough in explaining things to patients. Dr. Lowe always puts you at ease and you don't have to worry about making "blind decisions" with him. I feel like a patient and not a number when I make office visits because he always takes the time to address any and all concerns that I have at the time.

Sep 21st, 2011

dr lowe is very caring and has excellent comunication skills he makes you feel at ease and is very thorough making sure you understand the diagnosis/treatment

Aug 27th, 2011

He is a wonderful and caring doctor. He's great!

Aug 9th, 2010

He delivered all 3 of my children. He is wonderful. I started seeing Dr. Lowe 15 years ago. I have been very happy with him. The reason it is so hard to get an appointment with him is because he is so good.

|  One fo the Best Dr. I found  |  show details
by Donna on Jul 12th, 2010

I had a problem for 3 months and got the go around, and this guy got me in surgery 2 days after he saw me. I belive he saved my life! Took me on his lunch hour that day to get me in.

|  He is the best!  |  show details
by LovingDrLowe on Apr 10th, 2010

Dr. Lowe is the best OB/GYN in Greensboro, perhaps the state! He is the first Dr. to listen to all of my concerns and address them immediately. He never makes me feel like I'm a number or that he is in a rush to get to his next patient. The other Dr's in his practice are fabulous as well. Everyone of them took EXCELLENT CARE of me during my pregnancy. When I developed slighty high blood pressure, they didn't play games with me or my baby and took me out of work immediately and gave me explicit instructions on how my bed rest was going to happen! I delivered a healthy baby girl and I owe it Dr. Lowe and his colleagues! The only issue I have are, it is very difficult to get an appointment (unless your pregnant) and you have long waits in the office. But to me, that just speaks volumes on how GREAT THE DR'S are at Physicians for Women!!!!!!