A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chi Lu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Lu practice?
- Dr. David Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lu practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.